NAACO is known as the first GRP roofing brand in Vietnam, since 1997. (GRP – Glass fiber reinforced polyester – Fiberglass reinforced polyester resin.)
Since then, product quality has always been NAACO’s top concern. We continuously improve technology to meet the increasing technical requirements of domestic and foreign markets.
In October 2014, NAACO cooperated fully with Te Rapa-Hamilton’s Alsynite New Zealand headquarters, a reputable GRP roofing manufacturer recognized by the international market. with 40 years of experience and focusing all resources and developing GRP roofing. NZ Alsynite is always a pioneer in modern equipment decoration and the most advanced production process to stay ahead in the compsite GRP industry.
Natalite light roofing sheets are made from polyester resin containing Ultra-violet (UV) and reinforcement of high quality glass fiber, on digitized lines supplied by Alsynite New Zealand. Natalite has resistance to UV damage, maintains light transmission, slow aging, and is used a lot for projects throughout Vietnam and internationally. Natalite brings high economic efficiency for buildings.
NEWZEALAND ALSYNITE TECHNOLOGY
Natalite Roofing is produced by Alsynite New Zealand technology. The production line of automatic digital roofing along with specialized curing techniques optimizes the performance of the component materials to create products with high durability and aesthetics at all levels, with durable capital in harsh environment, corrosion, slow aging.
- Store roof sheets in a dry place and avoid damaging wind before installation.
- Do not drag the roofing sheets through obstructions or other roofing sheets as this affects the quality and aesthetics of the product.
- Care should be taken when roofing material is lighted on the roof to avoid bending or deforming the product.
- In case of storage of roofing sheets that are damp, separate each sheet to dry before storing.
Put the gable shield at the top of the roof to get the same light.
- Roof slope from 3-15 degrees
- Use a square canopy equal to the height of the wave and fix it with a nail or glue.
- Special case: use 0.9mm aluminum
- Normal case: use pre-painted metal
- Note: this method can be applied to roofs with higher slopes in outdoor, high or very high buildings.
- Roof slope is higher than 15 degrees
- Use NAACO’s wave insert plate near the nailing point.
- The minimum proposed length of vertical joint of GRP roofing sheets and / or metal corrugated roofing sheets is 200mm.
- The position of the joint on purlins – the bottom of the roofing plate should be connected to the lower part of the purlins by no more than 50mm.
- Location of gluing – the place of gluing is no more than 25mm above the top of the top sheet, not more than 50mm compared to the top of the bottom sheet
Only limited use of silicone glue for longitudinal joints in the case of glue limits the elasticity of the roof. Do not use glue for horizontal joints. In some specific designs, such as curved roofs, or when the roof slope is lower than the proposed minimum slope, it is possible to use leak-proof glue of Alsynite NZ Ltd on the joint. The elasticity of other roofing materials should be considered.
The horizontal connection should be connected to a maximum length of 600mm to prevent wind speed and water leakage, and the joint must pass through the wave top.
When connecting GRP with metal, it is recommended to drill a moderate large hole on the GRP plate and screw through the hole into the metal roofing plate with hexagonal head nail 12g – 14g with insert and 36DM EPDM seal
When connecting GRP roofing sheets with GRP roofing sheets, use a bulb-tite rivet 6-4W closed on the top of the corrugated sheet.
The fasteners need to be used for the main roofing panels and used in combination with the 1.2mm metal or uncoated gaskets to match the main roofing material.
In highly corrosive environments, consider using stainless steel or suitable corrosion resistant materials.
It is recommended to insert a 36mm EPDM adhesive under the gasket to create an effective bond.
In addition, the latch should be closed over the wave top.
Other closed-loop artifacts such as Weatherlok can be adapted depending on the length and weight of the roof. Contact NAACO for further advice.
All connection holes must be drilled larger than the rivet size to accommodate the expansion of the roof as follows:
CÁC LOẠI CHỐT LIÊN KẾT
Natalite roofing sheets are manufactured in accordance with the design and engineering requirements of each project. We now have more than 160 different wave types. The low slope of the roof combined with the low wave type can cause water leakage. NAACO suggested that the roof sheet must have at least 35mm wave. Some special requirements we require minimum quantity.
- CONCEPT : Natalite can be installed as a dome. Please contact NAACO for more information
- COLOR: Natalite has 5 basic colors: clear white, opaque white, turquoise, light, dark. Color will have a small difference between shipments. Please contact NAACO for advice.
- DESIGN NOTICE: In places where the wind is higher than 1.5kpa, please contact NAACO for advice on purlin rhythm information.
- RIVERLITE: The Riverlite is manufactured by NAACO from GRP composite materials, so it can be used well in harsh environment, resistant to chemical corrosion.
- AUSTRALIA: A suitable product for construction with corrosive chemical vapors. Covering the roof can give light to the building.
- OUTDOOR DOOR: Sunroof made from GRP composite materials by molding method, gelcoat-protected surface, increases usage time and strength.
- WATER SHEET: Water shield is good for use in environments with chemical vapor, good impact resistance, very safe to use.